Summer Internships for Juniors and Seniors 2021
Summer Internship Timeline:
February 19: Job Descriptions Posted on School Website
February 22 - March 21: Online Application is open to students
March 8 - 12: Virtual or In Person Internship Parent/Student Meetings
March 15 - 19: Student Professional Business Training Seminar
March 24: Community Mock Interviews
March 29 - April 16: Interview with potential employer (you will receive
your interview date & time from Ms. Hollins if the employer chooses to interview you)
April 23: Students will be contacted with acceptances or denials.
May 7: Internship Connect Day for those students chosen for an internship
June 7 - July 2: Internship Work Days
How to Apply for an Internship:
1. Read the job descriptions of jobs that are currently available and decide if the position is right for you.
2. Prepare your resume and cover before applying. If you need help with your resume, check out the resources posted below! You will need to upload these documents. You can also stop by B-135 and see Ms. Hollins for more help.
3. Start preparing for your mock interview. Check out the resources below on how to dress for a job interview and also some common questions that interviewers might ask you.
Here are some other requirements for internship application:
- Must be a current Junior or Senior
- Have a valid Drivers License or State ID
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must have a checking account in YOUR name before work start date
Additional Internships to Apply for:
Prepare for your Interview:
Contact Ms. Hollins!
Interested in applying for a summer internship? Interested in more information about the application process? Interested in becoming a partner? Interested in hosting a summer intern? Contact Ms. Laura Hollins at email@example.com.